Mike’s Computer Repair has updated its inventory! We’ve added a new selection of laptop computers, desktop computers, tablets, Chromebooks, monitors, printers and accessories in our Seaside location.
With the onrush of new technologies, the task of choosing a new computer can be daunting. There are many factors to consider when choosing the device best suited to your needs, and many questions to ask: will my device run my favorite games? Will I use it for watching Netflix, or will I use it for video editing? What accessories should I get? How much does it cost? How can I keep my content safe? Fear not, Mike can help you choose the device that will best fit into your life. Worried about losing content off of your old computer or the hassles of setting up a new device? No problem! Mike’s computer experts will setup your device and transfer all of your old pictures, documents, email, music and media.
Mike’s Computer repair has two locations, Seaside and Long Beach, to better serve your needs. While the bulk of our new stock is located in the Seaside shop, either store can assist you in purchasing your next device. Call us in Seaside at (503) 717-5523 or Long Beach at (360) 642-2125 or drop by in person to get started.
Questions to ask before deciding on a device:
- Do I want a desktop, laptop, Netbook, or tablet?
- Do I need it for business or personal use?
- Do I do gaming?
- Do I edit video?
- Do I use music programs? (iTunes)
- Do I watch tv on it? (Netflix, HuLu)
- Do I edit graphics or photos? (photoshop)
- How am I going to connect it to the internet(wi-fi, or ethernet)?
- Do I need a new monitor, keyboard, or mouse?
- Do I need any accessories like a web cam or wi-fi router?
- Do I have a backup strategy to protect from file loss?
- Do I also need a new printer?
- How much does it cost?
Features to Consider:
- Desktop, Laptop, Netbook, or Tablet
- Windows or Mac
- Processor Cores and speed
- RAM Memory
- Hard Drive Size
- Screen Size
- Optical drive: (CD/DVD RW, or Blu-Ray)
- Video Capability (home, business, or gaming)
- Web Cam
- HDMI Ports
We are the only computer repair business on the North Coast with two locations to serve you. We service Windows and Mac. We sell new computers and fix them too. Mike, Shaun, Wayne, Zachary, Dominic, and Mark are qualified to meet your computer service needs.
Service areas include Long Beach Peninsula, Long Beach, Ocean Park, Ilwaco, Seaview, Chinook, Surfside, Oysterville, Klipsan Beach, Nahcotta, and Naselle. Our Seaside Oregon store serves Astoria, Warrenton, Gearhart, Seaside, Cannon Beach, and Arch Cape.
Call us: Long Beach, WA (360)642-2125 / Seaside, OR (503)717-5523